Up to £455 per day
RK - 11366_1524128107
2 months ago
1st Executive are currently working on behalf of a Public Sector organisation who are looking to recruit a highly experienced Commercial Manager to work within their Operations Centre. Future scope of the project is to replace core systems including Telecare, Urban Traffic Management Control (UTMC) and CCTV.
The successful candidate will be working in an autonomous capacity and will be entirely imbedded in the business area reporting to the CSRM Team and will be expected to run and manage procurement processes to obtain these services for the Operations Centre in order to enable this to be a viable commercial entity.
The ideal person should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Specialist buying, skilled in contract management as well as buying (i.e. whole commissioning cycle)
- Understanding of supplier relationship management
- Strongly commercial in nature and "hands on"
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Financially aware and systems minded
- Results driven and track record of delivery against performance-based remuneration targets
- Proven track record in delivering innovative procurement solutions
- Good working knowledge of public sector procurement practices and compliance regime (OJEU regime etc.)
- Buying experience from the commercial sector
- Experience in public sector procurement
- Working at all levels within an organisation
Rate: £455 per day
Duration: 6 months
If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your availability for a phone call to discuss in more detail.