£450 - £500 per day
5 months ago
Interim Commercial Contracts Manager required to join a market leading FTSE 100 Technology organisation based in London. You will lead the development and review of contracts and negotiations with customers, suppliers and partners, for all managed solution and strategic opportunities.
- Work across functions with Sales, Operations, Solution Architect teams and Legal Functions to lead the preparation and development of strategic contracts:
- Lead all the contractual negotiations with commercial customers and channel partners, in cooperation with all involved internal stakeholders (including but not limited to the development and negotiation of principal terms, commercial and price milestones, and distribution agreements)
- Implement processes to ensure robust in life contract management
- Steer all internal discussions and external negotiations towards pricing terms, SLA conditions and contract terms that are both sustainable and levelled to business expectations, in respect of the global objectives.
- Hold regular meetings with the wider business unit to assess success/failure of commercial bids and help develop and identify best practices, key success factors and lessons learned to enable the continued and success-orientated development of the BU's performance and growth.
You must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Extensive knowledge around Contract / Commercial Management within IT and Communications Services Businesses
- Experience managing multiple complex contracts simultaneously
- Strong data modelling and economical awareness
- Proven ability to contribute to the successful winning of business by effective process management and delivery of commercial contracts
- Ability to understand a breadth of complex information, to organize it logically, and to spot irregularities between bodies of information in the same document
- Ability to challenge the various bodies of information through acute understanding of the various aspects - from technologies employed through the end to end solution, service methodologies and processes, to customer expectations and economic and operational drivers
Rate: £450 - £500 per day
Duration: Initial 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
If you would like to find out more about this role please contact me directly on 01483 213 302