£70 - £80 per day
9 days ago
Interim Commercial Analyst £80ph - REMOTE
An exciting interim opportunity to play a business critical role in supporting the development of this FTSE 100 organisation's market participation strategy, as a Commercial Analyst.
This Energy world-leader is at the forefront of its field in sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050 and massive investment going into sustainable solutions and the cutting-edge technologies to support.
Running until April 2023, this role offers up to £80 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), primarily working from home, with occasional visits to the London office.
As Commercial Analyst, you will provide key support in the development of a participation strategy for low carbon in new markets, to shape this organisation's decarbonisation.
You will develop and own medium-complexity, Excel-based models, working closely with senior internal and external stakeholders across functions to gain input for models. Supporting on customer and business stakeholder interviews, you will collate these findings and recommendations into final presentations.
This role will be responsible for championing the development of the business' overall market strategy.
- Experience in commercial analysis and research of new markets, products or services.
- Prior experience developing medium-complex Excel models.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to simplify complex information.
- Diverse stakeholder management and influencing ability.
- Advantageous would be any experience in Fleet mobility or low-carbon energy, but this is not a "must-have".
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com