East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£400 - £430 per day
about 1 month ago
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE100 manufacturing organisation and leader in their field, who are looking to bring on board a Clinical Study Manager on an Interim 12 month contract. You will be managing and leading the conduct of clinical studies and related activities, managing NPD and providing commercial support. This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake some exciting projects in management within a fast-paced and dynamic function.
- To manage and conduct a programme of clinical studies and related clinical activities
- Support product registrations
- UNdertake NPD and provide regulatory and commercial support.
- Working frequently with Project Teams and new product development Project Managers
- Developing Clinical strategy
- Ideally have experience working in clinical research
- The candidate should ideally have a degree as a minimum
- Ability to handle complex projects
- Trained to think strategically and experienced in clinical study methodology
- Experience in identification of sites and investigators.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices in clinical data management e.g. ISO 14155, ICH GCP.