East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£130 - £160 per day
10 months ago
- Interim Change Control Leader - £130-160p/d
- East Riding of Yorkshire
A Change Control at £130-160p/d is required for a unique specialist manufacturing organisation who are the world leaders in their field, and a expanding rapidly FTSE100 organisation. A 3 month initial contract in the East Riding of Yorkshire, likely to extend, and providing long term stability, this is an exciting opportunity within Change Project Management for a candidate who is looking to develop their experience within a global, diverse and fast-paced function, and a world leading brand.
To write, lead and manage all change control activities for the Brexit project. The scope of which is all product shipped into the Europe within the business. You will undertake the labelling of circa 800 devices and dealing with up to 40 suppliers, located all over the world.
- To prioritise the project programme by agreement with stakeholders
- To ensure that the team delivers projects effectively, balancing time, cost, risk and without compromising quality
- To take ownership of the Change Control process, ensure it is adhered to and applied effectively, correctly and efficiently
- Effectively manage 3rd party suppliers (with support of procurement and business units) to deliver expected outcomes.
- To ensure that all processes to generate compliance have effective mistake proofing to avoid any errors and/or issues in the manufacturing sites or with our customers (missed labels for example)
- Work closely with project engineers to ensure effective solutions are adopted in all sites
- To find effective solutions with suppliers to avoid any increase in purchase price (PPV)
- To take responsibility that change control procedures are followed and that the quality of the work is acceptable to internal and external auditors
- To apply and promote high standards of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance in accordance with the Company HSE policy and processes.
- A science or engineering based education, or relevant industry experience
- 2 years minimum experience of project management within a relevant industry i.e. technical person
- Knowledge and understanding of documentation/quality/regulatory processes is ideal but not essential
- 2 years minimum experience in change control processes - Must be able to write change control plus ensure these changes take place
- Proven track record of delivery