£510 - £610 per day + Flexible Working From Home
about 1 month ago
Interim Change and Communications Manager - £610 per day (Inside)
An exciting opportunity for a Change and Communications Manager has arisen with a market-leading, global FMCG company. This role is central to my client's Global Procurement Transformation, focused on their service desk transformation programme.
This 6-month contract role is offering up to £610 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella), primarily home-based, with some potential travel as needed to London offices.
As Change and Communications Manager, you will report into the Business and Portfolio Manager, sitting in Global Procurement Transformation. You will own and lead the Communications and Change, via Agile methodology, for the launch of their new Service Desk, which is across 10s thousands of users and vendors.
You will create and drive the Communications Strategy, engaging with and presenting to users and key stakeholders up to C-suite level. You will co-ordinate Communication and Change activity, taking into account business go-lives, value drops, technical developments, capability development and business activities.
- Strong, demonstrable Senior Change and Communication leadership.
- Ability to create, own and execute Communications strategies in relation to large, high-impact projects.
- Strong skills of Business Partnering and the ability to engage with and present to C-level stakeholders.
- Strong Change Management and Project Management Experience - ideally certified.
- Ideally experience within a FMCG / Pharma / Manufacturing environment.
- Ideally strong, practical experience of Agile and Agile certified.
This is an urgent requirement - please apply ASAP and any questions, reach out to email@example.com / call 01483213310.