South East England, England
Up to £300 per day + INSIDE R35
24 days ago
Interim Change and Communications Manager
Rate: £300 p/d INSIDE IR35
Duration: 12 Months
Location: London / SE + Agile Working
An exciting opportunity to support a world-renowned pharmaceutical organisation! This is a fantastic contract opportunity for a Communications and Change professional who has current/recent pharmaceutical sector experience, and knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice.
This is a 12-month contract, with excellent scope for extension, offering up to £300 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with an agile approach to working from home and in their offices in South-East England and London.
- You will lead communication, embedding and change management aligned to the roll-out of systems updates linked to the UK Medica Legal Approval (MLR) process.
- You will provide a single enterprise-wide content supply-chain that seamlessly delivers the best possible digital assets to the right audience at the right time with consistency, efficiency, and continuous learning
- You will drive awareness and use of the Digital Asset Management (DAM) platform for both medial and commercial content
- You will communicate new releases, impacts and training links. Providing hints and tips guidance, new feature information, setting up training/Q&A sessions, new starter onboarding support
- Key to your success will be the ability to drive quick adoption, higher efficiency and increase the use & re-use of assets
- Experence in a Communications & Change role, gained in the pharmaceutical sector
- Business Partner skillset, with the ability to garner trust and build credibility with key stakeholders.
- Ideally, experience working with Digital Teams previously to create compelling content.
- Previous experience within large, global, matrix organisations
- Knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice