Up to £500 per day
13 days ago
Interim Category Manager Talent Acquisition (HR)
My client, A FTSE 100 market-leader, is currently recruiting an Interim Category Manager in Talent Acquisition. This role is at the centre of the company's huge corporate change programme to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions.
This is an unmatched opportunity to play a crucial role in their company-wide, global transformation, devising and integrating key, global strategy, and entirely reshaping procurement processes. You will stimulate change at pace and enable sustainability and innovation within supply chain, working closely with senior level stakeholders and liaising with major, Tier 1 suppliers.
In support of the business ambition to diversify revenue streams and partnerships, this role requires candidates with a traditional procurement skillset, alongside an enthusiasm to embrace business development thinking.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract, offering between £400-£500 p/d inside IR35. Offices based in South West London but home working is available.
The Talent category covers employee experience, benefit and reward, HR infrastructure, L&D, Travel and FM and any applicant must have a demonstrable history of achieving savings in these areas in the procurement functions of large matrix organisations.
In tandem with their transformation, the business is looking to explore new and innovative marketplaces and will be competing against entirely new players in the commercial landscape. They are looking to attract candidates with new skillsets and agile mindsets, who are able to drive the supply market, to complement the company's aim to become a more integrated energy company and drive the supply market.
This is a primarily strategic role aimed at helping the business expand into new areas and tap into pools of talent. It is vital therefore that candidates can show experience of transformational roles and the ability to drive change within procurement.
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers
- Develop and deliver an effective transformation category strategy
- Provide category guidance to stakeholder and procurement teams
- Collaborate with Procurement to deliver strategic objectives
- Drive continuous improvement, value-add and streamlining of processes
- 7 to 10 years' experience in Category Management, within HR, Professional Services, or related indirect categories.
- Strong, demonstrable experience devising and rolling-out strategy
- Industry experience within large, global, ideally FTSE 100 companies
- Significant experience of large, digital transformation and change, and of new ways of working
- Strong skills of engagement and influence
- The ability to work in a truly agile way
This is an extremely urgent requirement, so if it is of interest please apply immediately.