City of London, London
Up to £450 per day
SS - 11178_1519140018
about 1 month ago
1st Executive have been retained to manage the recruitment for a public sector body who need an Interim Category Manager for an initial 3 month contract paying up to £450/day (Inside IR35).
My client is currently undergoing a large programme of change and need assistance with the development and delivery of category strategies around HR, Finance and Corporate Services.
- Establish close working relationships and proactively engage with the relevant stakeholders;
- Highlight risk and issues and record progress through periodic reporting
- Identify and promote value added services across the council;
- Deliver budget efficiencies and maximise use of council funds;
- Procure and negotiate contractual agreements;
- Develop supply market within Westminster and wider industry;
- Promote commercial best practise through stakeholder and supplier relationships;
- Engage with SME's and the local community in order to meet Westminster's Social Value KPI's;
- Improve overall compliance statistics.
- Deep category expertise around HR, Finance and Corporate Services
- Demonstrable expeirence of delivery of multiple high value/risk procurement projects using project management techniques
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders both verbally and in writing;
- Analysis of both financial and non-financial information to identify commercial opportunities;
- Delivery of commercial Change Management initiatives;
- Use of technology such as e-sourcing; finance systems and Microsoft packages