£450 - £550 per day
SS - 11168_1518802672
about 1 month ago
1st Executive have been retained by a leading FTSE 100 organisation to search for an Interim Category Manager to lead logistics procurement projects across Europe.
* Create comprehensive global sourcing strategy for spend categories.
* Have a clear understanding of how global strategies affect local markets and the fit with regional strategy.
* Build an education & communication process for in-country Procurement leads and business units.
* Be the global expert in the spend categories within scope of responsibility.
* Deliver global benefits, quality, service, cost and innovation.
* Create and deliver effective global budgets (Plans of Purchase).
* Build strategic relationships with key suppliers at a senior level and lead processes to ensure value is driven from these relationships.
* Negotiate, create, execute and manage effective global contracts with suppliers (where required) that will maximize opportunity globally.
* Lead regional supply base reviews and global strategy reviews.
* Ensure appropriate communication strategy is in place and in use within the relevant Procurement and business customer networks.
* Proven track record of Logistics procurement and tendering for 3PL and logistics services contract
* Ability to manage stakeholders across a complex matrix structure
* Strong Category Management skills
* Ability to work strategically within procurement