£450 - £500 per day
6 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a UK-wide Financial Services Organisation, who are undergoing a major transformation of their existing function. As such they require an experienced procurement professional with a proven track record across both HR and FM categories, ideally complex and multi-faceted in structure and definition. Based in the North-West, this will be an excellent opportunity with a leading organisation in their field within Financial Services.
- Business Engagement and requirements gathering on complex projects across pre-dominantly the FM and HR spend categories, but also other indirect spend areas where applicable.
- Provide commercial leadership and knowledge to the business
- Support the development of category strategies
- Lead on commercial negotiations with suppliers
- End-to-end procurement experience across FM, HR and ideally other indirect spend areas to demonstrate versatility.
- Ability to navigate complex business structure and work cross-functionally.
- Managing stakeholder expectations and be able to effectively communicate with those based cross-functionally where translation of requirements is essential.
- Previous sole responsibility for significant category spend for a strategically orientated programme.
- Ideally prior experience working in a procurement function undergoing business transformation.