£500 - £550 per day
20 days ago
Are you an experienced procurement professional with a strong track record in managing recruitment spend and specialist categories? Would you be interested in a truly outstanding opportunity to continue this work on one of the largest, international contingent labour programmes currently in existence?
1st Executive are recruiting on behalf of a FTSE100 Oil & Gas supermajor, who are looking to bring on board a dynamic and driven procurement manager for their contingent workforce category, primarily covering EMEA and APAC. The role is to manage relationships with incumbent MSP / RPO suppliers and provide strategic management of the area on an international scale. This is a fantastic role for anyone looking to add to their already strong recruitment category knowledge with experience of one of the most diverse, complex and highest volume programmes currently operating.
- Executing category management for portfolio of indirect spend for Temporary Personnel Services
- Responsible for procurement strategies and tactics for a focused product or service area, ensuring business requirements are fulfilled and value is optimized across multiple businesses.
- Accountable for the overall development and implementation of sourcing strategies for contingent labour and supply recruitment market intelligence in their area of responsibility
- Building, enhancing and managing the relationship with the business ensuring effective alignment to the business strategies
- Understanding the regional and global business HR and professional services requirements for third party goods and services
- Establishing and communicating the vision and strategic direction for assigned categories
- Developing measures and monitoring annual performance and resource plans for the category
- Strategic sourcing within their area of responsibility
- Employs financial analysis and economic modelling skills to evaluate supplier proposal pricing and develop flexible contractual pricing models which accommodate inflation, currency, scope changes, and other areas of risk mitigation and cost control
- Works with relevant specialists to implement sourcing processes across multiple geographies to ensure delivery of business plans and market sector/commodity strategies
- Provides on-going contract cost management and risk assessment
- Championing and supporting the deployment of the appropriate purchase to pay solution
- The development and implementation of supplier performance management strategies and measurement criteria for their market sector
- Ensuring the common processes are implemented, used and continually improved
- Global and EMEA Category Management experience
- Proven track record across the full sourcing and tendering lifecycle.
- Procurement Category Experience in Recruitment, ideally contingent labour programmes that contain a broad portfolio of contract / interim workforce.
- Experience with managing key external supplier frameworks for recruitment such as Managed Service Providers (MSP) / RPO and Vendor Management Systems.
- Proven experience in managing the category on a global scale.