South West England, England
£450 - £530 per day
6 months ago
A major public sector infrastructure project has an urgent requirement for an Interim Construction Category Manager.
This is an initial 6-month interim contract offering between £450-£530 p/d Inside IR 35. The role is currently remote but will require travel to the home counties post Covid 19 restrictions.
Your primary focus for support will be on the negotiation of extensions to existing frameworks/contracts or negotiation of any new framework/contract requirements as identified.
- Experience working with NEC Contracts
- Public Procurement experience (PCR 2015) is essential
- MCIPS or APM Project Management qualification or equivalent /experience
- Complete lifecycle category management experience working in the procurement functions of major public sector infrastructure projects.
- Strong negotiator/influencer
- Proven knowledge of Intellectual Property Rights, Trade Controls and Earned Value Management (EVM)
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to obtain SC clearance for this role.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.