£300 - £450 per day
RK - 11207_1531133578
6 months ago
One of the most iconic global automotive manufacturers in the world are seeking to recruit an Interim Category Lead for Marketing Events. This is an excellent opportunity to join their rapidly expanding Commercial team during an exciting period of growth.
The role will report into and support the Category Manager for Marketing and Corporate Services and will ultimately be responsible for the management and leadership of the Marketing Events sub category.
- Full procurement life-cycle responsibility and autonomy for sourcing of high quality, value for money goods and services utilising best-in-class practices.
- Monitor and manage relationships, performance and synergies across the supplier base to improve capability and effectiveness.
- Develop and lead negotiation strategies for large and complex projects and contracts, influencing and challenging authority where necessary.
- Interpret complex and abstract concepts (legal, technical and/or commercial) and present in an informative and simplified manner to enable key decisions to be made quickly and objectively.
- Stakeholder management spanning all levels of authority both internally and externally.
Marketing Services procurement experience is essential.
Rate: £300 - £450 per day
Duration: Initially 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to learn more please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01483 213 302