Up to £600 per day
SS - 10550_1513601157
3 months ago
To act as Category Lead for the Construction and Environment related procurement activities covering the following areas:
- Building and Civil construction projects to facilitate existing Civic and Residential property portfolio of the Council including major regeneration programmes
- Major Refurbishment projects of existing Council Municipal properties and Council Residential Estates
- Building planned and reactive maintenance contracts
- Highway Maintenance and Construction services and works
- Parks and Ground Maintenance
- Service contracts to support the delivery of the Council's Leisure and Library services
- Service and supplies contracts for the support of the Council's Waste Management service
Creation of a category procurement plan that is implemented to achieve value for money for the body.
Contract tendering, negotiation and contract management in line with legislation, regulations and policies
To develop new and innovative contract arrangements to address specific issues
This role will require the right candidate to manage programmes of work in excess of £400m and requires candidates who have exprience of similar levels of work.