£220 - £280 per day
11337 - 0904_1523292638
9 months ago
1st Executive have been retained by a FTSE100 Oil & Gas super major looking to bring on board a Category Analyst on a 6 month contract supporting sourcing and procurement activity on a global scale, into a fast-paced and dynamic function.
- Supporting sourcing activity on a global scale, supported across managed services in chemicals, repairs, maintenance and operations (MRO)
- Supporting the development of contracts and the procurement plan with demand data
- Executing sourcing activities typically including - development of bid packages, supporting bid proposal evaluation, providing analysis of results, and supporting contract negotiations as directed.
- Support post-award contract management and administration as directed
- Support supplier performance management activities, such as, KPIs, scheduling of PRMs, and other activities intended to drive better supplier performance.
- Support compliance activities including audit resolution, as applicable.
- Knowledge and experience of P2P essential, additionally use of Ariba preferable
- Procurement analysis and process experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel
- Previous work experience in the Oil & Gas industry