£400 - £540 per day
JB - 11177_1519155468
about 1 year ago
1st Executive have been retained to manage the recruitment for an Interim Catalog Enablement Lead to work with a FTSE 100 organisation.
My client is undergoing a transformation with their procurement and finance function and, part of that transformation programme is the deployment of Ariba Procure-to-Pay.
The job holder will be responsible for setting up electronic supplier catalogues in the to support the deployment, ensuring a smooth user experience and helping my client better leverage commercial deals.
You will be expected to coordinate with procurement, suppliers and the technical teams to ensure that the content, including pricing is accurate and suppliers are enabled in a timely fashion.
- Operational procurement or strategic sourcing
- Ariba downstream knowledge
- Electronic Catalog enablement
- Supply chain system and Transactional purchasing system catalogs
- CIF(Hosted) and Punch-out Level I & II(cXML based)
- Experience and understanding of Catalog Management systems in general including their structure, format and validation requirements.
- Experience of working with UNSPCC Commodity Coding and Unit of Measurement Systems - desirable
- High level experience in SAP applied systems