£150 - £195 per day
16 days ago
Interim CAD Technician £195pd
A fantastic opportunity for an Interim CAD Technician to join my FTSE 100, FMCG organisation's Packaging site, and ensure that all technical drawings are correct and the right legislative inspections are happening.
This is an initial contract until the end of December 2023 (excellent scope for extension), offering up to £195 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based on site in Fife.
The Cad Technician will sit in the Site Engineering Department, as part of the Packaging site, supporting the compliance aspect of site engineering. You will ensure that all technical drawings are correct and that all of the right legislative inspections are happening.
- Ensuring process and instrument diagrams on site are updated for various routing systems, across air, water, hot water, steam, etc.
- Project work - you will work on a specific line to review existing, out-of-date drawings, go out to field and mark any changes, getting this updated on CAD.
- Create safety walks, review red-line drawings int he field and double-check these.
- Drawing updates with a focus on safe isolation processes.
- Experience within a similar position in a process environment, e.g. in bottling, distillery or refinery, with pipework.
- Strong fluency with AutoCAD software 2021.
- An Engineering background with 5+ years' experience.
- Planning and organisation skills.
- Advantageous would be any experience in Hazardous Area Working.
- Excellent communication ability to a senior level.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org