£150.00 - £250.00 per day
about 1 year ago
Our client an independent regulation authority is currently looking for an Interim Senior Buyer to manage a number of sourcing projects across Indirect categories with a focus on Print.
Role: You will be joining an on-going project that is focusing on driving cost-savings across the business. In particular you will be focusing on the Print category. This will include sourcing products and services such as Print, Envelopes, Plastic and Paper sacks as well as more general Indirects. Your role will involve developing relationships with existing third party suppliers and running the full procurement life-cycle.
- Experience sourcing/purchasing/buying print services, envelopes or plastic & paper sacks.
- Experience sourcing/purchasing/buying Indirect good and services
- Good knowledge of the UK print market
- Ability to manage multiple sourcing projects at one time
- Good understanding of procurement tools and systems- Bravo e-sourcing/ p2p system
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Able to hit the ground running