Up to £400 per day
RK - 11299_1538486991
5 months ago
Interim Directs Buyer required to join an iconic mechanical manufacturing company based in the Home Counties. You will join a Procurement function with a particular emphasis on supplier development and effective negotiation skills.
You will have the opportunity to join a team responsible for sourcing the best bespoke content, building and developing key long-term supplier relationships whilst providing commercial & programme support for key bespoke products & commissions.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Cross category procurement experience, ideally with experience of delivering Automotive or Aerospace programmes.
- Demonstrated ability to lead negotiations and support in the development of negotiation strategies for large and complex projects and contracts.
- Excellent organisational skills, deadline adherence and exceptional attention to accuracy and detail.
- Ability to understand complex and abstract concepts (legal, technical and/or commercial) and being able to present the information in an informative and simplified manner; such that key decisions can be made quickly and objectively.
- Ability to play a lead role in contract negotiation, implementation and management.
- Proven supply chain management and procurement experience, dealing with both small and large value organisations.
Rate: £400 per day
Duration: 6 months
Location: Home Counties
Start Date: ASAP
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact me on 01483 213 302.