£300 - £400 per day
RK - 12425_1549357438
6 months ago
Interim Buyer required to join an iconic Automotive company based in the Home Counties on an initial 6 month contract paying up to £300 per day. You will be responsible for sourcing of directs goods and services for Motorsport projects.
Working with a highly skilled and motivated team that is keen on developing best practice purchasing techniques and supply chain philosophies, you will be responsible for the effective sourcing and procurement of a range of highly innovative products for a range of high performance racing cars and future projects. Taking a leading role within the program team to assist with achievement of vehicle timing milestones Procurement responsibility for both development and "series" expenditure.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Strong procurement knowledge is vital, to ensure delivery of commercial agreements against programme targets, as well as identification of suppliers on a global basis to meet technology requirements.
- Experience of working cross-functionally within a development program involving diverse functions such as quality, logistics, development, planning etc
- Ability to deal with both small and large value organisations
- Extensive experience in writing supplier contracts and schedules of work
- Thorough understanding of contract management, tendering and negotiation
- Experience in supplier management techniques
- Procurement experience within the automotive industry or a related manufacturing industry
Rate: Up to £300 p/d
Duration: Initial 6 months
Location: Home Counties
Start Date: ASAP
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact me on 01483 213 302 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org