£200 - £300 per day
about 1 year ago
Our client is a dynamic company within the FMCG sector and a household name known for creating innovative household appliances. They are seeking a buyer to join their procurement function on the development of a groundbreaking new project. A great opportunity for a versatile buyer to become part of a creative and exciting company on a cutting-edge project.
You will be responsible for sourcing a variety of products including electronics, components, applications and software across a breadth of bespoke and large scale suppliers; the outcome of which will be to support the new product development within the project.
You will be required to both assess the sustainability of supplier relationships and negotiate with them successfully.
The role will be within a fast paced and dynamic environment/culture, and requires an individual who can integrate quickly with engineers and understand the technical requirements of the project.
- Experienced buyer within the automotive/engineering industries
- Proven track record of successful negotiation with suppliers
- Versatility to work in fast paced, changing environment
- Strong technological understanding
- Ability to integrate with engineers and understand requirements