East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£420 - £480 per day
11435 - 1105_1527256110
5 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a global leading manufacturing organisation, who are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager on an initial 9 month contract. You will require a strong track record in project management across IT projects, including initiatives across product optimisation and business intelligence, amongst others. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an incredibly fast-paced organisation and industry leader, within an exciting project-driven environment undergoing change.
- To support key project sponsors/stakeholders from an IT project management position, across various business inteligence projects and initiatives.
- Implement a pricing optimisation project and global cost visibility project.
- Gather and agree on project objectives and requirements
- Define and agree on Quality & Validation requirements
- Develop the Scope and Project Plan
- Define and agree on project team structure and composition
- Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
- Perform Risk assessment & Issues management
- Ensure the defined quality standards are met
- Ensure timely and effective communication and reporting to team members and stakeholders
- Track activities and project progress
- Manage external specialists and monitor sub-contractors' services
- Manage project scope, budget and forecast
- Perform project closure activities
- Support the organization on Continuous Improvement opportunities and best practices development
- 10 years + experience in IT project management with business intelligence and finance project experience.
- Previous use of BI systems including some of Microsoft BI, Cognos TM, Sisense, Domo, Saas etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge in SDLC and specific project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Sprints, RAD)
- Project Manager certification (i.e. PMP, PMI-ACP)
- Demonstrable experience of working in a complex global environment with multiple stakeholders
- Experienced in project managing business intelligence projects
- Systems integration experience
- Demonstrable experience in delivering IT in sales and marketing environments
- Have previously delivered projects with multi-location team