East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£200 - £250 per day
about 1 year ago
- Interim Business Data Analyst - £200-250p/d
- East Yorkshire
An Interim Business Data Analyst at £200-250p/d is required for a FTSE100 Pharmaceutical organisation based in East Yorkshire. A 6 month contract, likely to extend, this is an exciting opportunity within providing global business process analysis and business compliance across multiple data sources, within a rapidly expanding, diverse and fast-paced function.
- You will be responsible for working with multiple business units and process owners to understand business compliance needs and the related data sources.
- Conduct business process analysis and translate needs into actionable backlog stories using a variety of methods.
- Use business analysis techniques to define and document processes and requirements, and identify technical options for suitable solutions that address business needs.
- You will translate business compliance and commercial needs into software application developmental actions, which drive company improvements that align with corporate strategic objectives.
- Analysing source systems and business data sets to confirm usability and quality of data prior to ingestion into end solution
- Using data analysis techniques to define and document processes and requirements
- Previous Pharmaceutical or Medical environment experience is required
- Computer Skills including the MS Suite are necessary. Coding skills including JAVA, XML, HTML, Angular, XQuery, JIRA, Notepad++, RapidMiner, Power BI are all highly desired, knowledge of at least one coding system is required.
- Deep experience in information systems and project management, preferably in regulated or pharmaceutical industry, or high-profile projects that required excellent communication skills with international reach.
- Mining of large data sets to draw valid inferences for business presentation, conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to stakeholders.
- Demonstrate actual experience of organisational change management, capability adoption and value realization
- Experience with large databases (relational or non-relational), APIs, and systems integration are desirable.
- Experience of databases and reporting platforms delivering BI capability to global enterprises