Durham, County Durham
£175 - £200 per day
6 days ago
- Interim Business Case Manager/Support Officer - £200p/d
An Interim Business Case Manager/Support Officer at £200p/d is required for a County Durham based public sector service. A 6 month initial contract in Durham, likely to extend, and providing long term stability, this is an exciting opportunity within the development and management of new product development, bid responses, business plans and commissioning across a broad service for a candidate who is looking to develop their experience within a large public sector body with commissioning/business account management experience.
The post holder will support the Business Development & Procurement team to ensure that their workstream in respect of sales, marketing, CRM and business development targets achievement are planned and managed effectively, and take the lead in assisting in their successful delivery
- Managing bid responses and managing new product development process pushing products through the process, keeping a tab on it and keeping people responsible. Leading the stakeholders to get the work done.
- Support the Team's business support function, including developing and managing the team's business plan, progress and reporting risk and issue management
- Liaise with appropriate functions within the business to support the management of the sales pipeline from suggestions through to mobilisation
- Identify potential opportunities from advertised opportunities including scanning e-procurement websites, developing marketing campaigns and progressing opportunities
- Managing submissions of expressions of interest, pre-qualification and bid documentation to published timetables
- Lead the management of a comprehensive library of contract information
- Support all corporate business returns, including planning, sales pipeline, customer account plans and workforce returns
- Lead the management of Business Development information on the content management system to ensure information is properly managed and best practice is shared
- Support the development of customer account management across the organisation, managing the ongoing management of customer account plans and measurement of customer satisfaction to identify areas for improvement.
- Support the coordination of training & development and recruitment activity across the Team
- Provide oversight and management of all aspects of the Team's requisitions
- NHS experience
- Business Account Management/Commissioning experience