West London, London
£400 - £450 per day
about 1 year ago
Interim Business Analyst - Commercial Analytics
3 Month Contract, West London
The Business Analyst, Commercial IT Analytics and Insights, is accountable for liaising with the company's Commercial Organization's stakeholders to drive and formulate the strategy and business case for Commercial Analytics and Insights as well as define and document the business use cases.
This role is critical to our unique opportunity to define, across commercial, the future of analytics and reporting capabilities. We will focus on one of our therapy areas from product launch and beyond and extrapolate to other therapy areas and respective brands.
As part of this initiative, we will be addressing the following:
- Business processes or problems that need supporting strategically in the future across Commercial Capabilities (sales, omni channel marketing, digital, content management, trade operations and L&D) for different stakeholders in the organization (e.g. TS, RSM, Marketeers, Management, etc.)
- Data Governance and definition of KPIs and Metrics across the TA
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Experience in a similar role, preferably within the Biotech / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare industry with demonstrated applied Business knowledge in the Commercial domains (sales, marketing, trade operations, digital).
- Prior experience of working with a range of geographies/ countries to support business needs is desired.
- Working experience and knowledge of end-to-end IT software and systems solution delivery from idea conception, design, development and transition into production operations and maintenance.
- Experience in conducting surveys and interview write ups and analyzing and synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data.
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management, facilitation, presentation, documentation, influencing and project management skills.
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit, fit-gap and pro/con analysis.
- Exposure to Analytical front-end tools (e.g. Tableau, MicroStrategy, BI, etc.).
- BS/BA degree in IT, CS, Business Process Management or related discipline or equivalent number of years of work experience.
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and evaluate solutions.
- Independent, self-motivated, self-managing, proactive and responsive with a bias for action and results.
- Demonstrated discipline, analytical skills, problem-solving abilities and attention to details.
- High level of personal integrity c
- Ability to manage projects is desirable.
- Business Process modelling techniques and methods.
- Resilient profile with the ability to perform in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to engage and manage multiple senior stakeholders to achieve the objective
- Curious with learning agility
- Operationally excellent
- Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation
- Process orientated to achieve the business objective
To be considered for the Interim Business Analyst - Commercial Analytics position in West London, please apply before close of business on Thursday 16th.