£350 - £400 per day
5 months ago
3 Months +
Role: Insurance and Pensions - Audit Manager
Rate: Up to £400p/d (Inside IR35)
Location: Can be based UK Wide
Duration: Initial 3 Month Contract
The jobholder will be aligned to the Group Pensions and Investment business units, and will have responsibility for auditing of pension investment portfolio's.
- Lead elements of large/complex audits with minimal support, and/or on less complex audits (where appropriate) undertake the Engagement Lead role and matrix management of the allocated team.
- Establish and build relationships with stakeholders to educate the business in the control framework and influence business processes and required actions to deliver control improvements.
- Work collaboratively across the risk / business audit matrix to develop an understanding of business priorities and risk appetite relevant to assigned Audits, identify key controls and evaluate their design effectiveness requiring only light supervision.
- Highlight any control deficiencies for assigned Audits and draft issues and actions for inclusion in Draft Reports.
- Co-ordinate production and collation of team MI and status reports; take ownership for delivering team related activities ensuring the right level of quality is achieved and escalate as appropriate.
- Motivate, develop and collaborate within own team and across the wider function to drive higher performance and sustained results.
- Deep Audit experience
- Demonstrates experience gained with big insurance or investments companies
- Must have specific Insurance or Pensions Audit Experience
- Must be familiar with Insurance concepts
- Audit Qualifications