West London, London
£400 - £525 per day
SS - 11696_1532350752
about 2 months ago
Interim Artwork Performance Manager, London - £525 per day
We are currently recruiting for a global FMCG business in West London who need you to lead the performance management of packaging artwork across a complex and fast moving supply chain.
- Works with Artwork Hubs, building cohesion, understanding and visibility of plans, deliverables, roles and issues, directly impacting on and improving, supply chain performance.
- Provides performance feedback and intelligence & data gathering, to facilitate the integration and smooth running of the Artwork supply chain, enable forward planning and the resolution of issues and problems through agreed governance forums and performance review boards
- Builds senior, strategic customer engagement to support the achievement of their needs, whilst also ensuring the VoC translates back into the artwork and packaging organisation.
- Proactively partners with businesses and functions in the supply chain to keep artwork on their agendas, to help inform them of what is needed and respond to the issues they face in this area.
- Accountable for tracking, communicating and deploying the project inside the Artwork team
- Ensures that monthly reports, KPI data, budgetary forecasts, benefits delivery data and other performance information, is collected, monitored, reported to stakeholders
- Provides feedback into the supply chain on supply issues and performance.
- Chairs Artwork meetings and owns the local process for managing local improvement projects
- Senior artwork & packaging experience with a good knowledge and broad understanding of FMCG
- Experience at both operational and strategic levels in supply chain or logistics functions of an international organisation
Proficient project Management skills and preferably IE training
Supply chain understanding, processes and ways of working.
Highly developed relationship and influencing skills to build rapport and confidence at senior levels in the organisation.
Facilitation and negotiation abilities to coordinate the exchange of ideas across a wide span of constituents.
Leadership skills required to make change happen across a long and complex supply chain for artwork and packaging.
If you are interested in applying to the Interim Artwork Performance Manager, London position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.