Manchester, Greater Manchester
£450 - £550 per day
8 months ago
My client, a global biotechnology company, are urgently looking to appoint an Ariba Test Manager into their team for a critical Ariba implementation project currently underway. This role is based in Manchester and paying up to £500 per day, on an initial 9-month contract, however the role is expected to last into late 2020.
You will be responsible for co-ordinating and managing preparation and execution of key testing activity during the implementation of Ariba for 5 pilot countries.
- You will confirm the test approach strategy for integration and functional testing for the Ariba Source to Contract and purchase to Order.
- Manage the test team during the functional product, IST and UAT activity.
- IST Script preparation
- IST test data prep.
- IST execution
- UAT script preparation, test data prep and UAT user engagement.
- Prepare and organise the delivery of UAT execution training for the testers.
- Preparation and execution of performance testing to ensure there is no negative impact on performance of systems integrated to Ariba following the deployment.
Key required experience:
- Ariba experience
- Minimum of 5 years test management experience
- Global organisation experience
- Ariba test experience, or ideally at least SAP implementation test experience.
- Experience dealing with offshore vendor teams, ideally in countries such as India and the Philippines.
This is an urgent requirement with an ASAP start. If you are interested, please apply now and any questions call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.