£275 - £300 per day
5 months ago
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE100 Oil & Gas supermajor, who are currently seeking some further due diligence support, working in tandem with their existing global procurement function on both well established major projects and new exploration investments.
This position is responsible for supporting the organisations existing procurement and supply chain function, by carrying out the supplier due diligence process and for assuring conformance to the process by addressing identified risks.
The analyst will report to the due diligence global lead and will work with other stakeholders to carry out the due diligence, identify and evaluate corruption risk, and propose mitigations to address those risks and supervise junior due diligence analysts (new joiners) and assist with their onboarding/training.
- Help build the capability of junior analysts and assess their progress.
- Conduct due diligence on suppliers utilizing Ariba and evaluate corruption risks uncovered.
- Draft and review Counterparty Recommendation Forms (language, recommended risk rating, justification, mitigation actions etc).
Essential experience and job requirements:
- More than 2 years of experience with Anti Bribery Corruption/Anti Money Laundering or related compliance areas
- Evidence of relevant compliance related experience
- Exceptional analytical skills, judgment and attention to detail with AML
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills with required proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to changing priorities
Desirable criteria & qualifications:
- Proficiency with World Check/Sentinel or other risk management tools
- Experience working in a global shared services environment.
- Experience using the Ariba system