Integrated Business Planning IBP Specialist. Amsterdam
Amsterdam, North Holland
€50000 - €80000 per annum + bonus + package
22 days ago
Role: Integrated Business Planning (IBD) Specialist
Salary: €ompetitive + bonus + Package
Location: Amsterdam, NL
Hybrid: 3 days in the Amsterdam office, 2 days Work from Home
***Current Right to Work in the Netherlands is essential***
This exciting and challenging IBD Specialist role is perfect for professionals with experience across S&OP and IBP processes, planning, production and inventory management.
You will join a global €multi-bn manufacturing corporation with an experienced and welcoming senior leadership team. The organisation has recently transformed its' procurement and supply chain function and gives the successful applicant the opportunity to raise the profile of IBD across the business.
You will be an integral contributor to IBP (Integrated Business Planning) monthly cycle planning process for the supply of materials. The scope is the full make-buy-sell planning process concerning manufacturing.
You will support and coordinate the whole monthly IBP cycle.
This role requires strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills working cross-functionally and an ability to understand market dynamics.
- Implement and follow up processes to ensure all inputs to the monthly planning process are received in a consistent and accurate way
- Support in generating and analysing the optimised plan for 0-3 months horizon and transform that into documents/presentations that are used in the IBP meetings
- Coordinate and join the monthly IBP meetings, and build back-up capabilities
- Drive analytics and data consolidation within the external and internal demand planning
- Support the stakeholders in understanding the plan and interpreting the outcome of the optimisations
- Support the planning team and the stakeholders of the planning process in the evaluation of alternative actions to mitigate deviations from the plan
- Participate in the ongoing development projects aiming to extend the IBP horizon to 3-18 months
- Analyse the KPIs to identify the causes of deviation from the plan and formulate together with the involved business entities appropriate actions to take away these causes or limit their impact.
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with S&OP and IBP processes, planning, production, inventory management
- Capability to understand the interaction between systems and enterprise business landscape
If of interest, please apply ASAP. Or, if you know someone else that may be interested, please forward to them.