City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
13 days ago
Indirects Procurement Manager - £60K
Our prestigious FTSE100 client, seeks to recruit an Indirects Procurement Manager - £60K to play a key role in the continued expansion of their indirect procurement function, based in London. You will be expected to network independently with key stakeholders throughout the business and identify new commercial opportunities, influence senior stakeholders, and fundamentally deliver a variety of indirect global sourcing projects.
As the Indirects Procurement Manager - £60K:
- You will provide procurement expertise to a network of internal customers across all major business functions.
- You will have a broad sourcing knowledge covering key indirect categories such as Professional Services, Legal, Consultancy, Marketing, HR and Recruitment.
- Key to your success in this role will be an ability to be pro-active in engaging and influencing a senior stakeholder community - identifying new commercial opportunities in a relatively ambiguous environment.
- Due to the on-going procurement growth programme, this is an excellent opportunity, within a market leading organisation, to help contribute to the strategy and direction of the indirect procurement team.
- A minimum of 4 years Indirect Procurement experience
- Track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders in a fast paced organisation.
- Global sourcing experience
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS