£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
6 months ago
Indirects Category Manager - London (£75K)
We're currently recruiting for a Indirects Category Manager - London (£75K) within one of the UK's most customer centric and flexible brands, currently in the midst of procurement transformation embracing a more adaptable environment in the Telecoms sector. You will enter a goal focused Procurement function, working alongside & reporting directly to the Head of Procurement. This is a fantastic personal development opportunity for decisive & self-motivated individuals with a service effective mindset of driving down indirect costs.
As the Indirects Category Manager - London (£75K), you will work across indirect sourcing projects driving cost savings across HR, Professional Services, Marketing, FM & Travel to name a few.
The core company values encourage relationship building and influencing of key stakeholders, to ensure greater judgement in decisions can be made to reduce indirect spend.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Create, implement and review spend across the indirect categories (HR, Professional Services, Marketing, FM & Travel etc).
- Responsible for working alongside teams right across the full end-to-end sourcing process (business requirements to contract execution & performance management).
- Work collaboratively with business partners and key business stakeholders.
- Ensure that the above delivers end-to-end commercial, contractual and relationship lifecycle value, in the eyes of key stakeholders and from the bottom line.
- Be resilient & confident cross-functionally; Lead & support people across the organisation with best procurement practices.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience across Indirect Procurement spend; I.e. HR, Marketing, Professional Services, FM & Travel.
- Ideally, will have experience in working within "Greenfield" procurement functions.
- Able to demonstrate confidence, approachability & collaborative working skills.
- Able to demonstrate reason and influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, responsive, and self-motivated manner.
Please call me directly on 01483 212 192 to explore this fantastic opportunity in full detail.