£40000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Indirects Buyer - Coalville
Our client are currently looking for a Indirects Buyer - Coalville to join the team, supporting the lead category manager with the management of tenders, contracts and negotiations strategy.
The category has a spend of £120mill, which will be managed by the Lead category manager, and supported by yourself. You will be running small tenders end to end, as well as assisting on parts of larger more complex procurements. The category has over 1000 suppliers in its remit, so will need someone who can do many projects at one time.
- Achieve strong, collaborative, and sustainable relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- Help to develop specifications, statements of work, operational performance metrics and tender documentation.
- Manage the tender/supplier selection/contract award and implementation process
- Support and where necessary lead the contract performance management process
- Fully populate all key Procurement databases and information registers, ensuring that key information is maintained and kept up-to-date at all times.
- Formally plan regular review meetings with end-users, stakeholders and suppliers, ensuring that these take place as planned.
- Provide category expertise to support the operational procurement team
- Experience of indirects category
- Drafting and negotiating contract terms and conditions especially construction contracts.
- Drafting and development of performance metrics
- Assisting end users in drafting and developing specifications, statements of work etc
- Drafting tender documentation.
- Management of the tender process.
- Proven experience of developing and managing strong relationships with end-users, senior stakeholders and suppliers.
- Able to lead & manage multiple priorities / projects effectively & efficiently
Please do give me a call today on 01483 212183 if you are interested