£35000 - £42000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
5 months ago
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your a career in Procurement? This is a fantastic development role for an individual with procurement experience, and with a desire to fast-track their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation and up-skilling.
The jobholder will support a team of Procurement Managers, and will assist with the procurement of Indirect Goods & Services on a group wide basis. With a large pipeline of imminent projects this is a fantastic opportunity to develop a range of Procurement skills including spend analysis, market research, supplier identification, contract negotiation, as well as post-contract supplier performance and contractual adherence. The jobholder will be expected to support the full lifecycle sourcing process providing value analytical expertise across the RFX process. In turn, it is expected that the jobholder support the supplier relationship management of business critical vendors.
Furthermore, the jobholder will use Excel and Power Point to create MI and reporting packs for presentation to key stakeholders. The jobholder will also be required to manage the e-sourcing tool kit to host online supplier negotiations.
- Demonstrates some Indirect Procurement experience - ideally gained within a 'blue-chip' organisation
- Evidence of supporting Procurement projects in the Marketing, HR or Professional Services categories would be beneficial
- Experience of using e-sourcing and e-procurement tools (SAP / Oracle)
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Confident communicator with evidence of stakeholder engagement/management
- Ideally Degree qualified