£40000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
7 months ago
Indirect Procurement Manager - £50K
Are you an ambitious individual looking to fast-track your a career in Procurement? This is a fantastic development role for an individual with demonstrable indirect procurement experience, and with a desire to fast-track their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation and up-skilling.
The jobholder will play a key role in the procurement of Indirect Goods & Services on a group wide basis. With a large pipeline of imminent projects this is a fantastic opportunity to utilise and develop your Procurement skills including spend analysis, market research, supplier identification, contract negotiation, as well as post-contract supplier performance and contractual adherence. The jobholder will be expected to support the full lifecycle sourcing process providing value analytical expertise across the RFX process. In turn, it is expected that the jobholder play a key role in the supplier relationship management of business critical vendors.
Furthermore, the jobholder will use Excel and Power Point to create MI and reporting packs for presentation to key stakeholders.
- Demonstrates experience gained within Indirect Procurement - ideally encompassing Marketing, HR, FM or Professional Services
- Experience of delivering full lifecycle Procurement projects in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- Excellent track record of delivery - encompassing savings, value and innovation
- Analytical and logical nature, highly numerate with demonstrable experience of using Excel
- Confident communicator with a track record of influecing key stakeholders at all levels
- Ideally Degree qualified