Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£43000 - £53000 per annum
27 days ago
If you're passionate about sourcing, category management and procurement activity across all the Indirect Procurement categories, this role is for you! Step forward in your career journey to drive maximum value.
Role: Indirect Procurement Manager
Location: Hemel 1 day a week, 4 days home working
Salary: up to £53K
You must have ability to work with the key relationships above and to influence across a range of levels up to Head of Department as well as director/ board level stakeholders. Working with a varied range of stakeholders to deliver and embed procurement best practice within the category (Marketing, IT, Technology)
As an Indirect Procurement Manager, you need minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Procurement/ Buying with experience in at least one or more of the indirect categories. Proven history of developing and executing sourcing and procurement engagements that return substantial value.
About the job
- Support the HIP and SPM to manage commercial relationships with suppliers across their categories and across the brands at a level proportionate to the business importance of the supplier or service.
- Work with the relevant teams in each brand to identify, develop and drive benefit from our most important partnerships.
- Actively develop the indirect categories so that purchasing in is transparent, straightforward, and supportive for team members across the business. Play a key role in the Procurement Team supporting and contributing to procurement strategy.
- Accountable for identifying and executing new opportunities in and driving continuous improvement in the supply base.
- Accountable for Going to market, sourcing, procuring, negotiating, contracting, challenging existing agreements and ongoing category management of all suppliers spend in their categories.
About the company
A British private company who are committed to provide a very first holiday adventure, to generations of families. This enables them to build the warm-hearted home of some of the UK's most loved brand.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.