£30000 - £35000 per annum + flex working/excellent benefits
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your career
Role: Indirect Buyer
Salary: Up to £35K + Excellent Benefits & flex working
Location: Bristol office base 2/3 days p/w + Flex Working
Role type: Full time| Permanent
This is a fantastic development opportunity for someone with some Procurement experience, drive and ambition!
It's never been a more exciting time to join an well established organisation undertaking significant transformation.
This is an ideal role suited to someone with previous experience with indirect sourcing, however consideration will be given to candidates from all procurement backgrounds.
Flexible arrangements on home/Bristol office working are available.
- Demonstrates some indirect sourcing experience or experience gained within a Procurement function
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Strong reporting skills, both in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail as well as analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with working with Procurement systems such as SAP Ariba
- Ideally demonstrates experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- Degree qualified.
A fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your career. Click apply and we will happliy talk through the details of the role!