£55 - £60 per annum + Exceptional Package
3 months ago
Our client, a market leading, Global Financial Services organisation, seeks to recruit a Global Procurement Manager for their HR spend portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity to support an ambitious change agenda following re-structure of the global sourcing model.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for delivery of best in class procurement strategy and end to end sourcing projects across the breadth of the Contingent Labour, Reward & Benefits and Learning & Development spend category. The jobholder will be responsible for leading a team of Sourcing Specialist's delivering full lifecycle sourcing projects, on behalf of global stakeholders requiring HR solutions.
It is expected that the jobholder be able to develop executive level relationships with key global stakeholders, whilst delivering an exceptional service with optimal pricing, quality and service levels. The jobholder will responsible for the definition and implementation of global category strategies, in line with organisations global approach to Human Resources. In turn, the jobholder will be expected to introduce best in class supplier management initiatives as well as further innovative 'value-add' procurement initiatives.
- Extensive Procurement experience gained in the Human Resources categories
- Excellent track record of managing high performing teams - ideally in a matrix environment
- Able to demonstrate international procurement experience
- Excellent stakeholder management/influencing skill-set
- Degree & MCIPS qualified is preferred