£180 - £200 per day
12 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Generalist with a background in a large organisation to join one of our clients.
Our client is a global manufacturing organisation, a multinational manufacturing company who are both leaders, and pioneers in their industry.
The HR Generalist will manage:
- HR delivery - Partnering with HR Business Partners, Centres of Excellent and other HR colleagues.
- Performance Management - Supporting managers with the implementation of routine performance management processes.
- Talent - You will partner with the Talent Acquisition team to asses, hire and integrate talent into the organisation. Ensure all posting follow a fair and consistent practice, and reinforce recruitment policies regarding agency rate schedules and expectations.
- Employee Relations - You will provide guidance to leaders and employees on policies and procedures.
- Metrics - Regularly providing relevant reporting to business managers and draw insights and solutions, recommendations to the business and to the HR category team.
The Essential Requirements:
- Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly, succinctly, and persuasively, as well as ability to influence others.
- Capacity to understand people issues in the context of the bigger picture and how the business balances and creates profit and value.
- Ability to reach agreements and consensus despite differing goals and priorities.
- Ability to constructively challenge senior leaders providing solutions and options that are business driven and support the Values of client including Values our People.
- Ability to use research methods effectively, including data collection, diagnostic, and analytical skills. Attention to detail.
- May require occasional travel and overnight stays as required to support customer needs.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong Human Resources Advisor experience. Complex and / or similarly regulated industry experience.
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices required.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs as well as other HR programs.
- Strong MS Office software experience required. Strong analytical capability with respect to data analytics, compensation plans, internal equity and problem solving
- Excellent communication, team, interpersonal and analytical skills required. Must be innovative and proactive in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to adapt. Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions and honours personal commitments.
- Minimum 3 years' HR experience within a large organisation.
- Experience within matrix organisation
- CIPD would be ideal
- Must have significant HR Advisor/Generalist experience
- Must have Excel skills
- Ideally employee relations experience