West London, London
£200 - £250 per day
SS - 14215_1599655615
14 days ago
Health & Safety Specialist - 6 to 12 Month Contract
Health & Safety Specialist required for a 6-12 month contract with a leading Pharmaceutical company to support Sustainability, Health & Safety across EMEA.
- Support and manage interactions between sites in EMEA with Consultants and arrange gap assessments, risk assessments, training, SOP development, ergonomic assessments & general coordination of site visits
- Carry out risk assessments (general, back to work, pregnancy, ergonomic), as required, for the UK offices
- Assist SH&S team with ensuring EH&S (Environment, Health & Safety) performance, compliance and improving culture across all sites.
- Provide advice/assistance to EMEA sites with health and safety requirements (follow up from audits, policy/SOPs). Track actions and provide updates.
- Assist S&HS Manager with updating of EH&S Polices/SOPs and distribution of these, as required.
- Gathering metrics data and ensuring timely submission by sites on EH&S.
- Gathering data and helping to compile reports for incidents, accidents, ill health data (EMEA)
- Assisting with the compiling of GM reports on H&S for different countries (general, periodic performance reports).
- Environmental Corporate requirements - assist with any particular corporate requirements in sustainability.
- Incident reporting Tool - any administrative requirement/training for sites/administrative tasks involved in rolling out updated tool to EMEA region.
- Ergonomics Program (UK - more hands on) and other EMEA sites (advice, awareness, data gathering)
- Assist with providing advice and support to projects in for areas of responsibilities, to ensure EH&S considerations throughout the project lifecycle. (e.g. review of appropriate documentation)
- Assist with purchase orders, liaising with suppliers, resolving SH&S payment issues, general administration, in line with budget.
- Support SH&S initiatives & campaigns at the UK offices physically and remotely for other countries.
- Assist with SH&S communications.
* NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent minimum
* Minimum 1 year work experience in a Health & Safety role within an office environment + 3 years in Health and Safety in general
* Positive, can do attitude is necessary, and candidate must be a team player
To be considered for the Health & Safety Specialist, please apply prior to the close of business on Thursday 10th September.