Busan, South Korea
£50000 - £100000 per annum
3 months ago
Head of Supply Chain, South Korea, required to lead and shape the Country function, focused on delivering critical, innovative engineering solutions, and developing robust supplier partnerships. Relocation is offered. This is an exceptional opportunity to lead the Country Supply Chain function through a period of rapid international expansion on behalf of a well known and robust business.
- Must speak fluent Korean and English
- Degree educated
- Minimum of 10 years Supply Chain/Procurement experience
- Ideally a deep knowledge of the marine industry and its suppliers
- Ability to operate at a senior level and engage with c suite stakeholders
- Able to operate independently
- Demonstrable experience of building strong business networks
- Ideally have held senior roles, especially in new business ventures where there has been a requirement to build the function and create a process, partnerships and governance
Please send your cv email@example.com in order to schedule a more detailed conversation.