£80000 - £90000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 month ago
Head of SRM - £90K
Our client, a "High-Tech" FTSE 250 organisation, based in Central London, seeks to recruit an experienced Head of SRM - £90K, who can play a key role in the development and implementation of best in class SRM process, policy and methodology. This is a newly created role forming playing a critical role within a Procurement Transformation programme led by a newly appointed CPO.
You will provide an expert Supplier Relationship Management capability; by developing a Centre of Excellence (CoE) model, you will operate in an internal consultancy capacity to ensure that business units across this diverse Technology group are managing their suppliers in line with a 'best-practice' SRM methodology. This includes the continued development and optimisation of SRM process and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
You will demonstrate advanced stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Demonstrates a depth of SRM or Vendor Management experience
- Experience gained in complex, multi divisional organisations - ideally with some international operations
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing SRM process, policy and tools
- Advanced communication skills with an excellent track record of stakeholder engagement
- Ideally presents a degree of traditional procurement experience as compliment to expertise in SRM
- Ideally Degree qualified