Manchester, Greater Manchester
£100000 - £120000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
24 days ago
Role: Head of Product - Digital Enablement
Salary: Up to £120K + Excellent Corporate Benefits
Location: Cardiff, Bristol or Manchester (+ Agile Working)
Are you an experienced Product Leader / Owner with a successful track record in shaping, designing, building and delivering new customer products in a Financial Services environment? The Head of Product will play a key role in driving a transformation programme, on behalf of the UK's market leader in their sector, which is focussed on digital enablement, ensuring that customer journeys and propositions are optimised via automation and self-service channels.
The Head of Product will be responsible for leading a team of c70 with 5 direct reports - taking responsibility for the development of long-term vision and strategy for the product portfolio with a focus on customer journey digitisation and the delivery of new products and propositions, which create new channels and opportunities partners to market to their customers. This will be achieved by developing a deep understanding of what customers need by immersing into the Product Business Area, including external market trends, to bring industry-leading insight to the organisation through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis and through developing close partnerships with 3rd party distributors.
You'll balance investment priorities across creation of features that drive value, that deliver legal or regulatory commitments, and technical improvements and enablers to improve performance and resilience.
You'll join a dynamic, co-located team across Cardiff, Bristol and Manchester. Collaboration is crucial for agile development and you'll want to be close to the work and colleagues and travel as appropriate to these sites where the team and business are based.
You will demonstrate:
- Experience of leading the development of new customer products in a Financial Services environment
- Experience of developing new products within AGILE or Waterfall methodologies
- Demonstrable evidence of success in the optimisation of Customer Journey's through Digital Enablement - encompassing self-service and automation to deliver impact and drive value
- Evidence of delivering digital propositions and associated business transformation at pace in complex 'blue-chip' environments
- Up to date knowledge and awareness of FCA regulations
- Outstanding track record in the development and on-going management of high-performing teams (c50 + FTE)
- Outstanding academic profile - ideally Degree & MBA qualified