Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000 - £78000 per annum + Car + Bonus
about 2 months ago
Head of Procurement - FM
Are you an inspiring commercially driven procurement professional looking for a new role as Head of Procurement?
I am currently recruiting for a leading FM services provider who are looking for a Head of Procurement to head up one part of their ever expanding business.
You will report directly to the CPO, and have a team of 10 reporting under you. You will manage a spend of circa £400mill annually, across a number of key contracts within the business.
Our client is wanting a "hands on" individual, who will work to drive savings and cost reductions across the business.
- Responsible for delivering challenging budgetary targets
- Identifying, monitoring and reporting on spend across a matrix of contracts
- Strong contractual knowledge and understanding of commercial levers across the portfolio
- Management of variation/change and supplier contract capture and specifications
- Establish a baseline of current contracts and materials across division
- Excellent financial skills - proven success delivering bottom line savings
- Experience working in multi client, complex contracts.
- Good people manager - able to lead by example, but willing to "get their hands dirty"
- Demonstrable internal stakeholder engagement/ management
If you think you are a suitable calibre candidate for this role, and can work please get in contact with Laura Marshall on 01483 212183.