£65000 - £70000 per annum
7 months ago
Head of Procurement- Kent - Up to £70k
Head of Procurement required for a leading, not for profit organisation. Exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced procurement function. You will be responsible for procurement strategy and practice, seeking to improve value for money across third-party spend, promoting effective negotiation and supporting contract management activity.
This role will provide you with opportunities to build effective relationships with key stakeholders across the business by providing the right balance of support and challenge to deliver successful outcomes.
- Running projects across multiple category in line with EU & UK Procurement regulations (OJEU)
- Managing a small team of procurement professionals.
- Oversee and Negotiate the contractual agreements across the Category spend
- Drive engagement and develop relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation
- In turn, the job holder will ensure all the cost-saving opportunities are maximised
- Experience of working in procurement in a similar role across service categories for example (Facilities Management, Legal, HR, and Finances)
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- Understanding of Contract law and supplier agreements
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment (OJEU)
- Ideally Degree & working towards CIPS
Contact James Richards on 01483 213 305 / James.Richards@1st-executive.com to find out more about the Head of Procurement- Kent - Up to £70k