Leeds, West Yorkshire
£70000 - £80000 per annum + Car allowance, PMI
10 months ago
1st Executive have a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading International healthcare group, who have 22 million customers worldwide.
They are currently looking a head of Procurement with experience of commissioning gained in the public sector organisation. You will oversee bid and tenders across a spend base of £250m. You will provide support on decision making across the senior leadership team. You will be supported by a small team so experience managing direct reports is crucial. Ensure you adhere to all compliance process to EU & UK procurement guidance (OJEU).
Day to Day Duties:
- Demonstrates a breadth of experience running bids and tenders from start to finish
- Experience working in a heavily regulated environment within the public sector within the OJEU framework.
- Proven track record working as a head of procurement or head of commissioning capacity and dealing with stakeholders.
- Ability to design and implement appropriate procurement processes, procedures and performance measures.
- Experience of leading a small team of direct reports
- Experience gained working within EU & UK Procurement/CQC regulations
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified