£55000 - £70000 per annum + car allowance and benefits
12 days ago
Head of Planning
Our client a Major Global FMCG Organisation with well-known and successful brands are now seeking an experienced Senior Planning Manager reporting into the Supply Planning Director, you will lead a team of 5 direct reports taking responsibility for Material Planning, Inventory and S&OP.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive annual objectives for inventory and obsolescence for the business.
- Lead the continuous improvement of processes, planning team organisation capabilities, cross-functional cooperation.
- Lead, develop and train the Supply Planning team
- Manage team performance vs. targets and objectives, identifies problems and solutions, setting priorities and ensures execution
- Promote team development, cross functional cooperation and a results driven culture
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand inventory requirements and manage processes
- Take part in defining the strategical objectives for the EMEA Planning organisation
- Strong leadership and man management ability
- Master/bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Understanding of the 'end to end' Supply chain process
- Ability to engage and work closely with a diverse range and levels of stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years experience in supply chain leadership position in either FMCG, beauty, cosmetics or retail industry preferred
- Cross-functional experience is a strong advantage.
- Demonstrated decision making skills within a complex matrix environment
- SAP and MRP working experience is an advantage.