City of London, London
£80000 - £95000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
3 months ago
Head of Indirect Procurement - £95K
Our client, a FTSE 250 Global Technology organisation, seek to recruit a Head of Indirect Procurement to continue the development of a 'Greenfield' Procurement function, based from their European UK HQ in Central London.
- Reporting to the CPO, the jobholder will be responsible for the development of the European Procurement function with a 'Greenfield' environment.
- The jobholder will have responsibility for driving the mandate for procurement, within the UK and Europe. By engaging and influencing executive level stakeholders, the Head of Procurement will ensure that Procurement is positioned as a highly valuable advisor to the business. By developing the framework, processes and strategy for the function, the jobholder will continue to develop a team of Category Managers to deliver an efficient sourcing capability across the IT & Indirect spend portfolio.
- The role will encompass the development and implementation of all appropriate procurement policies, process, tools and systems within this 'start-up' environment - with a key drive to streamline a best-in class category management structure.
- Must have experience in managing direct reports - coaching, inspiring and mentoring teams towards success.
- Demonstrates a breadth of IT & Indirect Procurement experience
- Capable of designing and implementing sourcing strategy in a complex business environment
- Ability to design and implement appropriate procurement processes, procedures and performance measures
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence at all levels
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified