City of London, London
£90000 - £115000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a leading International FMCG organisation, seeks to recruit a Head of Indirect Procurement to lead a spend profile of circa £1 billion. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key role as part of the Global CPO's Leadership Team, leading Procurement Transformation in a 'brownfield' environment.
Reporting to the Global CPO, the jobholder will be responsible for the continued development of the Indirect Procurement team - owning the Indirects category portfolio encompassing Corporate Services, Professional Services and Marketing across the UK&I.
The jobholder will have responsibility for leading CXO level relationships with key stakeholders. By engaging and influencing executive level stakeholders, the Head of Indirect Procurement will ensure that Group Procurement is positioned as a strategic advisor to the business. As a key figure within the CPO's leadership team, the jobholder will be a driving force in the development of Procurement strategy, framework and processes. In turn the jobholder will develop a high performing team through employee development, coaching and leadership.
Your goal is to deliver a high-level, pro-active, valuable and efficient procurement service
- Candidates will present current experience of operating in a 'Head of' capacity, with demonstrable team management expertise:
- Ability to lead the design and implementation of sourcing strategies across a spend portfolio in excess of £500m across Marketing and Corporate/Professional services.
- Ability to design and implement appropriate procurement processes, procedures and performance measures
- Collaborative and persuasive; able to influence a broad portfolio of stakeholders spanning multiple business units and geographies
- Ability to work in an agile environment and be able to make clear and concise decisions
- Excellent academic profile, ideally with MCIPS accreditation